Our COVID Safe Plan has been developed in line with Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community. As a patient or visitor to our clinic, these are the main areas you need to know:
- If you develop any symptoms associated with COVID-19, or cold/flu symptoms, you will be asked to NOT attend the clinic. Similarly, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or have been instructed to quarantine following a COVID-19 test, you will be asked NOT to attend.
- As we have a small waiting area, there is a limit to the amount of people allowed and you may be asked to wait in your car until your practitioner is ready to see you.
- Do not bring additional family members to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary. If they are unable to wait in the car, they will be asked to remain in the treatment room with you at all times, and must follow all other guidelines.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to confirm that your contact details are up to date. This is to ensure we have an accurate database to assist with quick contract tracing in the unlikely event this was required.
- All staff will be wearing surgical grade masks at all times. Patients are to follow the current Government directive in relation to the use of face masks whilst at the clinic. Our reception staff can guide you on the current guidelines.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Throughout your visit, hand sanitiser must be frequently used too.
- Routine environmental cleaning will be conducted throughout the clinic, including treatment rooms and all frequently touched and hard surfaces.
Our complete COVID Safe Plan is available at the clinic. We take the safety of our staff and patients very seriously and are confident we have the right systems in place to continue operating in this changing environment.