ELBOW PAIN TREATMENT IN POINT COOK
Elbow Pain is usually associated with Tennis Elbow; ironically it is not just limited to tennis players, lifting and using hand tools can put you at risk
Overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm and elbow are the most common reason people develop tennis elbow. Tennis elbow affects the cells within the tendon. Doctors call this condition tendinopathy. In tendinopathy, wear and tear is thought to lead to tissue degeneration.
Some general causes include:
• Lack of strength in the forearm muscles
• Instability of the elbow joint
• Poor technique during sport
• Sporting equipment not suited to the individual, for example a golf club too heavy for the person using it
• Tedious and repetitive movements of the hands and arms
• Incorrect or improper lifting technique
At Point Cook Physical, our welcoming environment and friendly staff are willing to assist and listen to whatever concerns you may have in regards to elbow pain treatment. Make a booking with one of our qualified physiotherapy experts to help you with your pain today, and before your condition may worsen over time.
• Gradually worsening pain on the bony part of the Elbow
• Pain extending from the outside of the elbow down to the forearm and wrist
• A weakened grip
• Squeezing an object such as a stress ball may feel difficult
• Pain lifting or even opening jars
Its easy and simple to make a booking with one of our qualified physiotherapy experts. Don’t suffer alone: get help with your pain today, as your condition may worsen over time.
Here at Point Cook Physical, we believe in providing a thorough and comprehensive assessment at the start of each new session. Our Physiotherapists will then develop a safe, bespoke and effective treatment plan that’s specifically tailored to your needs, goals and lifestyle. Through a variety of exercise routines and relaxation techniques, our aim is to:
- Identify the causes of physical pain
- Prevent pain and injury
- Strengthen your muscles
- Reduce stiffness and pain
- Manipulate and mobilise joints
- Rehabilitate injuries through exercises
- Achieve peak fitness if you have ongoing health issues
- Educate again poor movement habits
Elbow Pain Treatment is a drug-free and surgery-free path to relieve you from your aches and pains, help you recover from illness and stay healthy.
Get $10 when you refer a friend to Point Cook Physical
Terms and Conditions
Refer your friends and family to Point Cook Physical and be rewarded with a $10 credit for every new patient that you refer to the clinic.